We are thrilled to be preparing to raise our curtain and begin welcoming you back to Broadway Palm! To assure your visit with us will be safe for you, our cast members and employees, we have made some changes which include:
- Health and Safety
- Employees completed an extensive evaluation before being able to return to work.
- Employees are required to wear protective gear and practice frequent hand washing.
- We are performing temperature checks on everyone that enters the building; those with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be admitted.
- All guests are required to wear a face mask or face covering at all times except when you are enjoying your meal.
- Social Distancing
- We are operating at a reduced capacity of no more than 50%.
- We have adjusted the seating arrangement and all tables are private and appropriately spaced.
- Everyone is encouraged to practice six feet social distancing while moving throughout the building.
- Dining Options
- For the time being, we have switched from buffet service to served meals. The menu will change for each production and can be found by visiting the specific show page.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
- While we have always had a rigorous sanitation process in place, we have implemented new cleaning and sanitizing procedures throughout the facility which includes an extensive cleaning of all high-touched areas numerous times throughout the day/evening.
- There are an increased number of hand sanitizer stations for your use.
- We are utilizing UV lights before and after performances to help kill viruses and bacteria in the air and on surfaces.
- The entire building was treated with Vibrant’s PermaSafe Process which included a cleaning application as well as a shield application that is an EPA approved Antimicrobial Surface Coating and Protectant that kills up to 99.99% of germs, bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold and other harmful microbes that come in contact with it.
- We are installing a bipolar ionization system into our air conditioning units. This technology deactivates harmful substances like airborne mold, bacteria, allergens, and viruses as well as enlarging expelled breath droplets and dust particles so they are more easily caught in filters.
What has not changed, is the exceptional entertainment, customer service and delicious meal you have come to expect at Broadway Palm. Finally, if you have been ill or showing symptoms of illness in the two weeks leading up to your performance date, please call the box office and we will allow a complimentary exchange. Thank you for your understanding and support and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Exposure to COVID-19 is a risk in any public location; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.